01 March 2010

Cupcakes and Frenemies....


"Frenemy" (alternately spelled "frienemy") is a portmanteau of "friend" and "enemy" which can refer to either an enemy disguised as a friend or to a partner who is simultaneously a competitor and rival.[1] The term is used to describe personal, geopolitical, and commercial relationships both among individuals and groups or institutions. The word has appeared in print as early as 1953.

A "cupcake" (the common US, Canadian, South African and Australian term) or fairy cake (the common British and Irish term), is a small cake designed to serve one person, frequently baked in a small, thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, frosting and other cake decorations, such as sprinkles, are common on cupcakes.

mmm... and this is why, this is why, this is why..... cupcakes are my frenemies.

These cupcakes are just delightful. Just one of my valentines treats. Thanks baby! So, So yummy. This is my closest cupcake shop. Yes, I said closest. They are so gorgeous. It inspires me to make my cupcakes even better. I can always dream can't I?

and did I mention it was Red Velvet. double delish.

No comments: