07 June 2010

Crusty old blogs.


Yes, this blog is crusty. I have definitely neglected my blog. I admit it, even though I do not want. So much to blog about, so much to say. So much to share with the world. So much cool stuff and cool people and cool this and cool that. Does it have any meaning? I don’t know. But I love to read and learn on everyone else’s blogs and I never go back to one that never post anything……so. What is my deal, don’t know. It is my goal to be a better blogger. Hmmm.. does anyone care, probably not. I care and I guess that’s all that matters.

Well, I am a maker, baker, cooker, cleaner, listener, talker, worker, walker, dog walker, babysitter, designer, sewer, trash taker outer, music listener, dancer, exerciser, hell cat, marketer, pr’r, friender, facebooker, painter, vacuumer, lint picker upper, picture takerer, eaterer, and lots of other er’s but I am making a vow to myself to be a better blogger….so whew, got that off my chest...

blogger guilt??



1 comment:

KimberlyRies said...

Blogger guilt - I have it too. I have so many things to say and so little time!